• The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. (St. Augustine)

6/01/2011

Le Méridien, Hotel (Stuttgart)

I am usually reluctant to participate in sweepstakes, but couldn´t resist to try my chances to attend the VOGUE & LA MER beauty night. I have not used any of the products before as I find the prices somewhat prohibitive and I don´t think my skin is as aged (yet). Still I have read so many articles and heard friends gush about the wonders of the products that I was really curious to find out myself. After having completed the questionnaire I totally forgot about it until I received the invitation in the mail. Lucky me.

So Tuesday night I joined about 20 other ladies (and one gentleman!) to learn about the LA MER product range. The event took place in the presidential suite of the Le Méridien hotel in Stuttgart. My first presidential suite! I absolutely loved the size of the bathtub as it probably fits three people comfortably. Other than this the bathroom was very "golden faucet"-style. Not so much my thing. The other rooms (dining room, large living room with fireplace, winter garden) very more contemporary and pleasantly furnished.

After some wonderful food we were divided into groups of about 5 people and each given one instructor knowledgeable about LA MER and skincare. Then we all performed a skincare routine sampling LA MER products. Instinctively most of the products felt too rich and heavy for me but my skin actually seemed to like them. So I will probably become a LA MER user sooner than I thought ...

This is the goodie bag we received:


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment