• The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. (St. Augustine)

7/20/2010

Lido di Lenno, Beachclub (Lago di Como)

I very much enjoy time at Lago di Como as I perceive it as the nicest and most elegant lake in Northern Italy being not as frequented by tourists as Lago Maggiore and Garda.

I was surprised how hard it is to find a nice place to relax on the shore of the lake and maybe swim a bit. It took me quite some time and a local to do so. Then I found Lido di Lenno which is a beautiful beachclub cum restaurant cum nightclub close to the town of Lenno more or less on the opposite shore of Bellagio.

Lido di Lenno is located at the end of the bay in Via Comoedia 1, a little hidden to be honest. Kind of an artifical beach was set up outside including deckchairs and lake-access to make for a proper beach club. During high season it is wise to book in advance I found out.

At night Lido di Lenno transforms into a club, where it seemed mostly people from Lago di Como area are celebrating: a wild mix of ages and people.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment